The salary will be:-
18-20 years old £12,000
21- 24 years old £15,500
25 and over £16,200
Salaries are paid monthly in arrears through the BACS System directly into the bank or building society account of each member of staff. Caladine Ltd must pay salaries through the BACS system. They cannot be paid by cheque. It will therefore be important to supply account details in order to ensure prompt payment.
1. Supporting PA and Senior Secretary as required, including Audio Typing.
2. Working with Practice Director
3. Running errands for Directors
4. Answering incoming calls and direct to the relevant staff member
5. Ensure files are ready for Directors appointments
6. Ensuring the office filing is kept up to date
7. Printing & collating documents to be sent to clients
8. To provide general office support to the business
9. Opening incoming post and scan onto the system
10. Photocopying, franking, taking post and banking
11. Archiving old records digitally
We would be happy to pay for an relevant qualification to be studied
The criteria below indicate the qualities that are needed to do the job well. Candidates will be selected according to the extent to which they satisfy these criteria. Evidence of potential will also be considered. Most of the criteria must normally be met in order to qualify for selection.
• Fast, accurate and good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Familiarity with effective office procedures.
• 5 GCSE A to C qualifications including English and mathematics.
• Communication: clear, concise, timely and appropriate oral and written communication; is able to communicate information in an understandable way orally and in writing, as suitable to the situation.
• Self-motivation: meets objectives and standards on own initiative.
• Teamwork: flexible; co-operative; helpful; self aware; collaborates well.
• Organisation: systematic; efficient; meets agreed priorities and deadlines on own initiative
• Response to change: investigative; adaptable;
• Physical: able to use display screen equipment extensively, according to health and safety guidelines.
• Ethos: Sympathetic to the Christian/Charitable ethos of the firm.
This job description sets out the duties of the post at the time it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or level of responsibility entailed. Such variations are a common occurrence and cannot of themselves justify a reconsideration of the grading of the post.
How to apply:
Please download our application form Part 1
and Part 2
, fill in these forms and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or post marked for her attention. Thank you.